Originally Spanish, now for many years a resident of Delft, the city where also her studio is based. Her works are diverse by nature, from oil paintings, wall sculptures to textile sculptures and mosaic.
Since 2018 she has been giving painting lessons and workshops for both painting and mosaic.
Past (contributions to) exhibits by Angeles Rodríguez:
• 12 July 2015 Delft: Exhibition “Strange Worlds”, together with Jan Wisse.
• November 20, 2016 Delft: Exhibition “The Four Seasons”, together with Jan Wisse
• May 6 and 7, 2017 Girona, Spain: Exhibition “Las cuatro estaciones”
• June 10, 2018 Delft: Exhibition “Viva España”, with lecture by Josée Claasen.
• 6 and 7 July 2019 Delft: Participant in Exhibition "Spectrum" of Fine Art Delft
Below a small selection of Angeles' work.
More about her work or contact Angeles directly via the links below.